SolidProfessor is committed to providing accessible content to ensure an enjoyable learning experience.
As such, we take the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance:
- Level A is the minimum.
- Level AA includes all Level A and AA requirements.
- Level AAA includes all Level A, AA, and AAA requirements.
SolidProfessor is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are working to remediate existing content to fully conform to the accessibility standard without any exceptions by December 31, 2022.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SolidProfessor. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by:
- Phone: +1 619-269-8684, ext. 856,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Address: 3131 Camino Del Rio N Suite 380, San Diego, CA 92108.
*Response time is typically within five business days.
SolidProfessor is committed to investigating and initiating new technologies to support WCAG and Section 508 compliance in our online training programs with the goal of providing the best learning experience for our members.