Wisconsin’s state education departments determined the top engineering and architectural design certifications students should earn for college and career-readiness as part of the Engineering & Technology CTE Pathway.
When students earn these industry-recognized credentials, schools get reimbursed through the Wisconsin CTE Incentive Grant. The grant reimburses school districts up to $1,000 for each student who earns an approved industry-recognized certification. It’s no wonder helping students earn engineering certifications is top-of-mind for educators across the state.
Wisconsin’s most popular industry-recognized engineering design credentials
- > Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
- > Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- > Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User
- > Autodesk Inventor User Certification
- > Autodesk Revit Certified User
- > Autodesk Fusion 360 Certified User