Master the language of GD&T
Learn geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) techniques with this 9-part email series featuring lessons from our new GD&T courses.
Lay the proper foundation
Begin with the basics and learn how to effectively communicate the functional intent of your designs with the first three videos.
- Datum Introduction
- Datums on Drawings
- Theoretical Datums vs Datum Features
Build on your knowledge
Learn to quickly assess whether your engineering drawings and designs meet specific tolerances as you explore GD&T symbols in the second section.
- Surface Flatness Overview
- Flatness Drawing Callout, Tolerance Zone, & Uses
- Key Notes on Flatness
Take control of your designs
Finally, control the form and orientation and assure the functionality and stability of your designs by applying position tolerances.
- Position Overview & Drawing Requirements
- What Position Means & Example
- Position Drawing Callout & Tolerance Zone
Register for the inbox learning series today and become a GD&T expert